Our History

The Revesby Bowling Club is steeped in tradition, from its humble beginnings opening in 1957 Revesby Bowling Club was one of three Clubs in the local area at that time. The District of Revesby and its surrounds had a population of 16,000 and there was a genuine need for a place for sporting and social activities to be conducted.

Revesby Workers Club saw the future potential in the Bowling Club and was seen as a good fit to the expanding Revesby Workers’ Club brand.  In 2009 the amalgamation between the two Clubs took place with overwhelming support from Club members, subject to the commitment to the Revesby Bowling Club members that the Bowling Club would continue for at least ten years, and that they would have somewhere to play Bowls.

Over the past 40 years the Bowling Club has retained its greens and kept its communal feel, that synergy with the past, important too that the regulars continue to come to the Club is how the Revesby Workers’ Club will build on its traditions

The NEW Revesby Workers’ Sports Club will attract a much wider demographic offering bowling greens, entertainment, great food and a family friendly atmosphere for members & visitors alike

Gallery