The NSW Government has announced that the Greater Sydney lockdown period will conclude at the end of this week and we are pleased to confirm that we will be opening our doors at 11am on Wednesday 13 October.
Whilst we can’t wait to welcome all our members and guests back into the Club, there is some important information to note.
The health and safety of our members, guests and employees is of the utmost importance and we are committed to doing everything we can to continue to make our venues safe places to visit.
The following NSW Government restrictions will apply when visiting the Club;
- All patrons MUST be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
- All patrons MUST wear masks inside the venue, if they are not eating or drinking.
- Masks MUST be worn by Hospitality Venue Staff at all times.
- Drinking alcohol while standing is NOT permitted inside
- Dancing and Singing is NOT permitted
Area capacity limits of one (1) person per four (4) square metres apply for indoor areas and one (1) person per two (2) square metres apply for outdoor areas.
COVID Marshals will be present to ensure patrons are adhering to these restrictions and that hand sanitiser stations remain well stocked and heavy use public touch points are regularly sanitised.
What you’ll need for entry into the Club;
1. Face Masks mandatory in all public indoor venues
2. A financial Membership Card for members, or a Drivers Licence for guests
3. COVID-19 Vaccination Record or Medical Exemption. This can be verified a couple of ways;
- Express Plus Medicare App
- Medicare Account via My Gov
- Australian Immunisation History Statement
- My Health Record via My Gov
- Medical Exemption Statement
For more information on How to Get Your COVID-19 Vaccination Record click here or visit Services Australia
Please note non-vaccinated young people aged under 16 will only be able to visit the Club with members of their household.
4. Check In via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-In. COVID Safe Check In can be done in two (2) ways;
- Use the QR Code displayed in the Car Park or Club Entry (Smartphone Users)
- Use the Tablet at Club Reception (Non-Smartphone Users)
We thank you for the continued support over the past few months and look forward to seeing you all soon.